Wednesday 28 May 2008

Fits in an Envelope Competition

Hoo-rah-rah!  It's the launch of the first ever Four Sisters competition.  We grew up playing bingo for Flakes so I figured we could keep the tradition up and leave a comment for a prize.  Anyone can join in (this includes all those lurkers out there, yup, I know who you are), all you have to do is leave a comment by next Wednesday and a little envelope filled with these goodies and anything else I find between now and then will come winging your way.A little pouch for your little somethings.A pretty, shiny something.  Your choice of two sets of flower hair elastics (let me know which ones you want in your comment).A little flower power.Something pretty for you neck.The world's funnest rubber bands (thanks to Kt Mac).And a bunch of little poppy notes to write little things on.

You can leave as many comments as you want to improve your chances, or enter your husband, kids and imaginary pet pony.  I'll draw the name out of a hat next week.  And once you have the goodies in your envelope you can hoard them all for yourself, distribute them to anyone in your family that has a 'q' in their name, or anonymously leave them in the mailbox of number 37 in your street.  Your choice.

18 comments:

Triniti the Luddite said...

Wow this is fun. A giveaway! Pick me pick me!
Love Trin

Triniti the Luddite said...

Connor would love the hairties. Pick him pick him.

Triniti the Luddite said...

Kenzi would love all of them. You are soooo clever.

Triniti the Luddite said...

And Brenton has some artistic things to do with those rubber bands. Pick him, pick him!

Kt Mac said...

I have no 37 house number in my street but If I won I will cut them up into 37 pieces and give them to passerby's on the street! No way they are too good!!! Kt Mac who would like any of the hairbobble flowers xx

Kt Mac said...

Mati Kac Polish girl live in Dublin want like enter competent envelop winning please much thank you

Kt Mac said...

Por favour querio entrada esta competition por que tu cosas es estupenda Gracias Cati x

Kt Mac said...

I-a woulda lika toa enter-a tha thinga to geta lotsa beautifuuuuul thingsa.

Old mama Greek pants

Triniti the Luddite said...

Oh KT mac you made me laugh while I was drinking water and it gushed out of me mouth!
Love Trin

Linny said...

Lady in land of long white cloud like all things very much...

Linny said...

No no no no said Emily...it's her favourite word, but really she means yes, yes, yes - I need hair ties as Daddy is making me grow a mullet at the moment...

Linny said...

I think out of all four of us I probably pick my nose the most (little Sommy!) so in return I think you should PICK my name out of the envelope!

Linny said...

Madison says - I may be slightly bald at the moment but when my hair grows I can use the hair bands and when I am bigger I can flick the rubber bands at my sister...so please let me win!

Linny said...

I only sleep 3-4 hours a night so I think you should all pity me and withdraw your entries... Yay - prizes for Linny Love!!!

Linny said...

Kt - why are there big red onion pictures next to your entries?!? I think you are trying to cheat so that if Ferry looks in the bag she will see the big red onion and draw your name out! I might put a picture of a big zucchini or something next to my name so I can cheat too!!

Linny said...

thhhgy.l.lgbfwswswgmmgjklgghjnmmjnmjjmmjhyreeaBNMNNNNNNNNYJHJJJMJJJJJJJJJJJJJJL;
XSXXXXGVBNHNUIKIIIII OL

ENTRY FROM EMILY!!! Hand typed by her and all!!!

Anonymous said...

PICK ME PICK ME!

from Spani.

ur fairthful reader of the blogs.

Matt and Dan said...

calli-calli-calli!
dont forget about me
the one with three -
brothers and no sisters :(
i wound up with all the misters!
cannnnt i get some sisters toooo?
four of them including you :)

(or at least pretend i've got some awesome sisters who send me cutie envelope presents)

loveeeeeeeeeee
britt-ann-yy