Thursday 29 May 2008

Camera Hijack

Today my camera which is acting like a very temperamental young child was working. I took some photo's of some things I have been working on and went to download the photo's that I had taken. Imagine my surprise when I found my camera had been hijacked and many photo's had been taken. On the whole not a bad photographer, don't you think?
My bottom in all it's Pj pants glory!
The self portrait!My beautiful sewing machine. An oldy but a goody!
This is not a photo that Kenzi took. This is my latest sewing project. It looks awesome over jeans or black pants. I have been watching ever so many classic movies and was inspired to make a dress that reminded me of the awesome fashion.
NOTE: I have no idea why some of these labels are blue. Help! They are not supposed to be but I have no idea how to change them. Can any of my clever and younger sisters help out an old luddite!

3 comments:

Calli Strawberry Jam said...

Hahahehe! Your daughter is hilarious! And so are you and Kt, I've been sitting here killing myself laughing over the competition entries, 9 serious contenders!!

Your dress/top thing is AMAZING. I think you should be selling clothes and food!

xx

Calli Strawberry Jam said...

And on closer inspection, I think they're my pj's and my jacket!

Triniti the Luddite said...

You are so correct. I had on my t-shirt though! Come back and live here and you can have them back!
We could so open a shop/business. With the kiddies at school next year I need something to occupy my time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!