Friday 16 May 2008

Things to Do Places to Go People to See!

Kenzi's Things to Do before She is 6 1. Practise my ballet 2. Write a Dora the Explorer Book 3. Sleep in the Flat 4. Thank God for everything 5. Go swimming with Mummy 6. Tell my friends the flies a story 7. Be hilarious 8. Make a big cubby house 9. Grow my hair long 10. Get a pet rabbit 11. Practise rollerblading 12. Say please and thank you all the time
Connor's things to Do
1. Go surfing with Da 2. Start walking on my hands 3. Go to a dinosaur museum 4. Make a shield and weapon from wood 5. Sleep in the flat with Da 6. Learn to flip in the air 7. Start playing a team sport 8. Write a book 9. Fly in an aeroplane 10. Ride a motorbike 11.Sew something
Brenton's list is a work in progress. He is up to 6 things to do before he is 40!!!! He has got a long list to get to!!!!!
1. Get down to 88kg's 2. Complete my sabbatical reading 3. Build a rabbit hutch for Kenzi 4. Go ten pin bowling with my family 5. Run the length of Nobbies beach 6. Get my marriage celebrants license
My 34 things to do before I turn 35 1. Make my own laundry detergent 2. Plant some vegetables in my patch 3. Go on a bush walk with my family 4. Make all my Christmas gifts 5. Build a sewing room 6. Cook haloumi 7. Lie in a hammock and read a book 8. Run on the beach 9. Sew an overcoat for Kenzi 10. Have a picnic somewhere random 11. Ride my bike 12. Learn how to make button holes on my machine 13. Take my free lessons for my overlocker 14. Camp in a National Park 15. Go to a museum 16. Learn how to sew in a zipper 17. Fly a kite 18. Plant some bulbs 19. Write a cooking book for Kenzi 20. Play football and cricket with Connor 21. Watch Gone with the Wind 22. Read my bible from front to back 23. Establish a housekeeping routine 24. Have a girly day with my girly friends 25. Drink water every day 26. Sleep outside under the stars 27. Take a long walk with Brenton holding hands 28. Make playdough without it going mushy 29. Have an outside movie night in our backyard 30. Sew myself a dress 31. Learn how to do an Audrey Hepburn hairdo 32. Sing in the rain 33. Watch Casablanca 34. Read 'The Shadow Thief" - written by a 15 year old 35. Write a list a 35 things to do before I turn 36

2 comments:

Calli Strawberry Jam said...

Oh my gosh, that is so, so, so cool! I've done two of my things already but I didn't have a camera so I'll have to do them again and take some snaps to put here. Andrew wants to run the length of Nobbies with Brenton at Christmas. And he thought it would be cool to watch Casablanca in your backyard at Christmas time, then we can both cross things off our list! This was such an awesome idea Trin, you're the bestest!

xx

PS I think your business thing is fantastic. We're both amazed by you.

Kt Mac said...

what business thing... Am i getting left out of the loop!!!! I will eventually get my list done- in kt mac time and fasion- love the kids ones!!!! xxx