Wednesday 21 May 2008

Passion in Paris!!!!

Oh la la and all that stuff!!!

It was such a hoot.
Firstly Brooke is a WONDER to travel with- if no sister is free j
ust giver her a call. I had India giggles when I realised I was 9 years older then her (flip me that's old!!).

So our feet hit the ground and we all of a sudden feel like we are part of
"Moulin Rouge".I mean what do the men in Paris drink- love juice only... We were total hounded the entire day- did give us a lot of good laughs!!!Starting at the beginning flying in over multicolored fields with the magnificent yellow...
We stumbled across these cute little local markets before we even found out hotel and get rid of our bags... Mmmm fresh foods, flowers, meats, and sun warmed fresh strawberries..heaven!




We then discovered the Tour de Effel and took millions of pictures with the top missing!!!Then some very good ones also!!!



to be continued when more sleep is had- But I am Back!! X

2 comments:

Calli Strawberry Jam said...

I was wondering when your draft would get posted, yay!
xx

Triniti the Luddite said...

Paris....keep on living the dream baby!
Flower markets look awesome.
Wish I was there.
Love TRin