Thursday 1 May 2008

Fluffing Wizzpops

I do not know what is going on but I think I have a medical condition....actually I think I have 2. The first is called 'can'tbelieveiamwritingthisitis' The second is called 'ihavefluffedmoretodaythaninmyentirelife!' And because you all know that both of those things are very unlike me it must be a medical condition....or the fact that I am now 34 and "Frankly I don't give a damn." I actually cringed as I wrote the word Damn because I still feel naughty when I say it! I think that is a condition as well!
So, now that I have bared my soul and not my body, which by the way is NOT going to become a habit I am just going to leave you with some random in no particular order photo's.

The toilet door at a cafe that we went to in Morpeth. I so want random doors all over my house. The letter box was darling and how fun to post things through if you are on the toilet.
Pobj's 'die before I'm 40' breakfast at the cafe.
A totally amazing card from my totally amazing baby sister.
A shirt over head and bare my tummy dance performed by the terrible 2.
My beautiful baby boy.
Stormin Norman turned 63!
A bits and bobs purse I made for a friend who needed cheering up.
Kenzi's bags of fun on her wall. Her bedroom has been tidy for 2 weeks now!
Her new light shade hung with wire!
Brooke and Kenzi at the cafe.

My baby girl and my double chins!

1 comment:

Kt Mac said...

love the kid picts- love the bags and it seems to work love the hilarious honesty that from you is better than nudity!!! XXXXXXXXXXXXXXx