Tuesday 20 May 2008

Kt Mac

Where are you????

Living, busy, working, entertaining Tracy, planning a costume for a 90's BBQ this sat, helping Jean with the vintage car show, meeting my bosses for resignation meetings, planning my 5 months traveling, paying overseas banks money to study world health, making baby's clothes and monkeys, meeting for one to one bible studies, packing and re-packing boxes, washing uniforms

AND in between all this I eat, sleep, a lot and smile even more!!!

Goody gumdrops.  See you next week!!  And any chance you can bring me some bread soda?  I've started washing my hair with bicarb soda and vinegar, I'm almost good enough to eat.

4 comments:

Kt Mac said...

no worries will get bread soda. 2 or 3 bags??

Calli Strawberry Jam said...

I think 2 should be ok. Thanks!

Triniti the Luddite said...

DO you fizz when you go out in the rain?

Calli Strawberry Jam said...

Just like a sherbet lollipop...