Tuesday 6 May 2008

A rare sunny moment..... (story by Kati Anne Mac Age 24ish!)



Dublin and Ireland in the sunshine is a rare and wonderful thing...



I had a rare and wonderful day yesterday- Dublin in sunshine...


So I decided to go to the sea- I could not ride like I wanted to because I have a terrible cold so i waited elephant minutes to get the number 45.


But....

When I got the beach there was a 'har' This I thought was only a crazy Scottish thing but as we drove along the coast all I could see was a think white and grey mist that looked like it was eating the seashore up.
I strolled for 2 tiny ant minutes to see if I could find a nice sunny place to lay.....


But there were none so I left and found a park back in Dublin with millions of sunshine beams and tulips and with cherry blossoms that were sprinkling down like dainty icing sugar from tall old garden trees...




I stayed a long time soaking up the sun and beauty of my hidden garden (along with 40 others!!)



I even found a beautiful pregnant lady sculpture...













Then I went home and snuggled under my duvet (such a silly word almost as funny as perriwinkle Mr Connor!)

That is the end of my rare lovely day as I now type this with my runny green snot nose...



THE END......

4 comments:

Calli Strawberry Jam said...

So glad you've got some sick days off. And I love the pregnant statue, very beautiful.
xx

Triniti the Luddite said...

How did you take the photo if you with the tulips red flowers? It is awesome. I have always wanted to do those kinds of photo's with 2 colours and many tones. I want to be just like you!
Ishes

Triniti the Luddite said...

And what is the 24ish. Say it loud say it proud 27. Your life is amazing as a 27 year old. I bet youngens still perve on you

Kt Mac said...

he he he i'm 28 Trinny!!!! yes they do perv try to kiss and grope me still!!! The pict is a setting on my camera-i just found it Andy helped me conquer it and now i use it all the time!!! love you guys xxxx