Tuesday 20 May 2008

A Spoonful of Sugar



They say a spoonful of sugar makes the medicine go down......but it sure doesn't help with Olive Leaf extract and garlic tablets, which I am being pumped full of to try and rid my body of this dreaded sore throat and no voice!!!!!
Also I cannot take photo's at the moment because our camera has decided to go all artistic and only takes blurred photo's all the time.....grrrrrrrr.
i love my camera.
I really need to go to bed, but just wanted to make sure everybody still knows I am alive!
So, until next time folk goodnight and goodbye.

2 comments:

Calli Strawberry Jam said...

Aaw, looks like I sent my germs your way, hope you're better soon!
xx

Kt Mac said...

camera pains and cold pains I feel with you!!! We are all one embryo split in 4 I think!! xxx