Tuesday 6 May 2008

Queens day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

QUEENS DAY!!!!!!

WOW- if you ever want a wacky fun, crazy and stall/market filled time hit Amsterdam on Queens day.
















Colourful... ORANGE!!!!!!!Cute ......

These are Calli and Rebeca's handmade dolls, hair elastics, purses and so on... WOW these girls are good!!!


Dutch cheese ladies making my
yummy dutch cheese sandwich!!!



















And what you can't see in this picture because I couldn't capture it was a n empty restaurant except for the owner and his son right at the front window and the gorgeous little son was slurping masses of spaghetti out of his bowl... It was sooooo darling!

I had a super time and highly recommend crashing Andy and Cal's place for Queens day to everyone!!!!!

2 comments:

Calli Strawberry Jam said...

Yeah, you so rock for posting this! I was intending to but hadn't got enough time on the computer yet. But I like it Kati style!

Rebecca made you a groovy little pouch and brooch to say thankyou for looking after Nafta, she was going to post it to you but I said I'd keep it until you're here next time, probably best if Mum takes it home with her.
xx

Triniti the Luddite said...

Looks totally fun.
Love the craft tables and the bundles of interesting and geat photos.
Ishes