Friday 23 May 2008

Wishing and dreaming and planning and sewing

Since my camera is broken and no way of fixing it or getting a new one until we live on porridge for the next 10 years... I have been seeing all these amazing sewing projects that I so want to sew.
The thing is that finding the time at the moment is the problem......well not a problem because I kind of like being busy, but I do want to sew, sew, sew.
SO these are the things that I want to attempt. These I found on a blog called Sugar City Journal. (Calli you may want to link this with all your good computer skills!!!)
OK. I cannot paste pictures in here. So here are some that I found in New Zealand That I LOVE.

This is a felt apron to go over a skirt! How cool is it!This was in felt also. Great over the top of a long sleeve shirt.
Well, I'm off to make some paper cranes with two sickies.
Dreaming of a time when I can stop playing blow your nose and see where I go!!!!
Toodles!

4 comments:

Kt Mac said...

wow they are some cool jackets. I LOVE the apron Idea... Can't wait to have sewing days with you XXX

Kt Mac said...

Oh and I know all about camera drama, i may be without mine for up to 42 days so they can repair it- how stupid!! (why don't you use the kids camera????) I am thinking if blowing a lot on a very snazzy large digital slr...???????? Just don't know.... xxx

Triniti the Luddite said...

I know....would love to have a sewing buddy.
I have camera envy over the new one that Linny and Andrew have. I love it! A large snazzy digital slr.
MMMMMMMM... kids camera is a bit of a dud....we can't get the pics off...have taken heaps of photo's but only can find about 5 on it.....the black hole.

Calli Strawberry Jam said...

Man, oh man, oh man - I'm jealous. Sewing days. Hmph. Looks like I'll have to rope Rebecca in for some fun and games so I don't miss out. Maybe one day we can all join in!
xx