Friday 9 May 2008

Stop living your lives - and start bloggiing again people!!

Unlike Calli I am not joyful that you guys are living your lives and too busy to blog. I hate checking (daily) (hourly!!!) ad finding NADA!!!!!

So I decided I would have to blog since I have no much of a life at present - off work ill!! And still have no time to catch up with people or stacks of my personal paper work (how do I get the paper stuff anyway???)

So since I am the only sad-o who has no other family member to share my little joys, sorrows and laughs with (all the rest of you do- Lets hear the Awwwww for Kt Loner Mac!!) I'll share this little laugh with you all via the wonderful world of Blog (I salute you Calli Mac for starting the ball...)

I am making 2 sock monkeys for friends who had bubs recently, (photos of mine later- Like 1 month or so!) ... I had a friend over and she didn't know what they were and had no idea from the state mine were in so I did a very fast google search and what comes into full screen veiw but this.....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
An anatomically correct male sock monkey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She was killing herself but not as much as me (especially cause she is a wild swearing outback ozzie shelia and she 'Im religious'!!!!!)

It's massive!!!!!!!!! And I am talking about the monkey people!!!

We are so getting kicked off this site- what have you
people done!!!!!!


Love you guys - Miss your blogs!!!!! XXXX

2 comments:

Calli Strawberry Jam said...

I am peeing myself and snorting paint out of my nose (just finished a Serve the City project), that's awesome!

Have an awesome time in Paris, maybe there'll be some more blogs by the time you return.

xxxxx

Triniti the Luddite said...

Oh no. That is insane.
I show this blog to my babies!
Connor will die.
Love Trin