Wednesday 4 February 2009

Busy Bee

One would think and a few have indeed suggested that I should have a lot more time on my hands now that my babies are both at school. Huh! I say. I haven't stopped and my camera is broken so very few blogs from Mwah.
Madly trying to bring together table decorations for the 'Family Reunion' this Saturday....a little stressed about that!
So, until my camera returns and I manage to steal moments in which I can let the world know that I am alive,people might indeed think that I have passed on, become deceased, carked it! But I am not...I am just playing taxi driver, homework tutor, mother, wife, housekeeper, caterer, interior decorator...etc etc.
Loving it, but busy!

1 comment:

Calli Strawberry Jam said...

I have been feeling all lonesome by myself on the blog, glad you've made a quick appearance!

And don't sweat the 'Family Reunion', you'll be brilliant (and the wedding table decorations weren't that swish, whatever you do will totally blow them out of the water).
Cxx