Friday 6 February 2009

Shiny Lovely People

I say it loud and proud that I am a friend snatcher.....I claim the Binghams as our friends as well. Thanks Cal for getting to know them and letting us know them too. We arrived home today and the kids were so excited to find a MASSIVE box of books. We haven't stopped reading all afternoon.
There are some other bits and bobs that were as equally terrific.
So a big Thank you to anon...you who always leave us little messages and sometimes leaves us guessing as to just who you are!
You and your family are gems and have blessed us so much.

3 comments:

Calli Strawberry Jam said...

Aaw, aren't they the bestest? And bestest things should be shared, so I'm totally stoked to be sharing them!
Cxx

Kt Mac said...

I got em too!! And man am I happy. I got some awesome B'day surprises and I hope to eventually in 7 yrs put picts up and show you all!! XXX

Anonymous said...

And i am an adopted sister so i am happy too!

Anything I have is yours...except my icecream from Cold Rock when we see Brenton in downtown Hamilton. BUT if you join us, I will shout you one anytime :)

Isn't is nice to be part of a big family - I am lovin' it xx