Wednesday 11 February 2009

I Know You've Been Waiting

A lovely mum sent me these photo's of Connor's party just yesterday. And I know that you have all been dying to know exactly what the day entailed, so here, with a long drum roll and and even longer sigh of relief that the wait is over.....here are the photo's.
Kenzi nearly taking out Andy with the pinata stick.
Seaham park has never had so many kids turn up at once!
Chuffed birthday boy on the bus.
Painting their party bags.
Popped pinata cake.
Pobj in the pool with the kids. I am not sure who had the most fun?!?
Listening attentively as I tell them about the game!
Making their own Pizza for lunch.
The photo that is missing is me throwing up that morning and not being able to stand up, the mercy dash that Dad made with drugs that got me standing and the whistle that I used to command attention without having to do much. The kids were brilliant and Connor...well Connor still talks about it and loved it! A once every 5 year experience, so it had to be BIG!

2 comments:

Calli Strawberry Jam said...

OH WOW, that looks awesome! You should so go into party planning-kids and adults cause Connor's party looked amazing and Rach's tables looked incredible. You're pretty darn talented girl.

Kt Mac said...

yep I agree. It looked soooo fun. I am glad there were no spew picts!!