Saturday 21 February 2009

Matryoshka's and Kokeshi's

So, here is the final, finished product.  I've had fun tearing and painting and gluing and stitching.  They've been made into little brooches, with pins on the back.  I think these will be kept for Queen's Day.  

I got the thoughts from Free Encouragement (I so, so love that project).  And the last pic is for size comparison for Kt Mac who thought they were large.  Very large.  So large that they may have even covered Kt Mac's breast.  That's big.

3 comments:

Kt Mac said...

They are super! I am glad they are smaller than my breasts!!! The setting on dutch newspaper rocks! And I think they will sell like hotcakes. How much u selling for??

Anonymous said...

how very cute!!!
we need to be at the Sale!

Triniti the Luddite said...

Rohan, I will come with you!