Sunday 8 February 2009

Oh Indian giggles why does thou kill my guts so...

Correct me if I am wrong and I am pretty sure I am right!
BUT.... When you take communion bread and wine it's all small right??
The teny tiny glass 1/10 of a mouthful wine/grape juice...
So the bread should be in proportion, which is what most people do, but NOT all.
I joined Hamo's at church this am (as I was over eager and turned up to house sit 1 night too early...!!!!!!) After getting through most of the servoce without too much ireverance (if you don;t count when I spurted my communion juice all over my skirt cause mrs hamo said some corker of a comment just as I swigged it!!!) Then Travis Mclaren sits down beside me with communion bread and wine and I could only make the comment
"Travis it's a communion snack not a sandwich"
it was trully this big....
The Indian giggles are still erutpting many hours after the event!!!!
Thanks Travis for being a little strange and a lot funny!!

2 comments:

Calli Strawberry Jam said...

Ha-ha-hee-hee snort! I would have joined you with the giggles just like at Christmas Eve Mass when Andrew had to kiss the Pope's ring!
Cxx
PS How did Rach's thing go?????

Triniti the Luddite said...

How funny. He must have skipped breaky!
Connor wanted more bread this morning as well!
Can you put some photo's up of Rach's thing when you get a chance.
Crazy girl turning up early!