Tuesday 10 February 2009

Razamatazz Rachel the RING and Stone hard Stephens Oz wedding do

isn't it gorgeous- Trin had a great plan & I was just the water girl!!
Betty did the cards, cute!
Darlene and her bluetak/safetypin shoes!!
She is all class it did get better she wore Den's shoes!!!
Cute tiny betty, she could pull off sack cloth!
Rik told Donna to put them away... Den said they aren't as much fun to look at now as they use to be are they Rik!!!!
Marvelous Morgos!!
Sun lit stunner (minus granny hose!)
Den's flaties!!!!
Wedge told me to put mine away- I had no scalf so a napin did the trick!
Yummy dinner and lots of it. Starters were DELICIOUS!!
Denbi has a BRIGHT light up mirror for reapplication ha ha ha...
The veiw by dusk was beautiful over the church.
I wasn't even pinching her bottom!! I love this pict!
ha ha ha and she thinks she's high class English breed!!!!
She did look stunning great dress, earrings and AMAZING hair.
Boobs out and double chins so.....
Chin up and boobs hidden???
How blonde is she. The kids were all so good. I almost made Josh sleep/pass out from dancing!!
No idea photo, don't think it's even on my camera?! Weird!!

1 comment:

Calli Strawberry Jam said...

I'm commenting, I'm commenting! Thanks for putting the pics up, we've been dying to see. Trinny-the table decorations looked FANTASTIC. And you both looked stunning, that's my sisters! Nice job on documenting the night Kt Mac!