Tuesday 10 February 2009

My precious little boy!! I own a ute!!!!!!!

Isn't he beautiful... Indy hinding behing trees at Trin's.
dad and I doing all the work on him. He goes but without work but I want him to run like a tiger and drive like a dream! We are tail shaft hunting and fixing today with Gaza!! And I am probably getting gas on him for cheap... God is good & gives you what you need/ask!
He he he ha ha ha and yes these are my breast!! Paul Weedon was horrified that I work them out at Rach's wedding do and told me I was worse than a hooker. I asked him how he knew about hookers and Dave said I should be very flattered it was a huge compliment to be better than a hooker!!!!

2 comments:

Triniti the Luddite said...

I am sure that if Cal did a 'what word features the most in KT's blog posts it would be breasts! You make saggy baggy breastfeedingly bad breast girl feel jealous!
Very happy about your bargain car and your freedom!

Calli Strawberry Jam said...

Ooh, your ute looks sooooooo cool! I'm only a little jealous...