Saturday 14 February 2009

Discipline 101

Last night we visited KT at her housesitting home. The kids had a great time chasing chooks, being attacked by small dogs and playing with some lego that was at the house. Apparently though, my children decided last night to resort back to their convict roots and decided they couldn't do without some small pieces of lego and so some ended up in both their pockets (Actually Connor just informed me that his was in his undies!) We had a big talk about just how wrong stealing was and how very sad it made me feel. They both had consequences like a ban on the computer which they normally have time on the weekend to write and play on. Kenzi then says, "I think I should be banned from going under a bridge in a boat forever!"
What do you do with that!
I'm off to give breakfast to my little convicts and to keep plugging away at those life lessons.......and to completely rethink our boating lifestyle in which we are constantly going under bridges in boats!

1 comment:

Calli Strawberry Jam said...

Ha, that is awesome! I guess her birthday paddle has stuck with her. Your kids are hilarious (I love Connor's 'down his undies' hilarity!).
Cxx