Wednesday 18 February 2009

The thing you can do

While I am still feeling at loose ends with my little travelling buddy now at school I do get to go out and have a milkshake with my Mum, without having to share!
We went to Rolador, a little cafe in Beaumont Street that has a roll-a-door and darn good milkshakes. Mine was banana, Danish chocolate and honey. It was delish. Mum went the coffee option and said that was nice but strong! The cafe is decorated with lots of retro/found stuff. They use souvenir spoons with their coffee. The lights shades are red versions of the green one 2 lovelies found at the recycle centre once upon a time. It was lovely and a change from all the house work I am doing - yep the year of organisation is coming together, bedroom down, playroom to go because I have time and no one to play with! No pictures from me, because no camera back yet!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i have read all about Rolador - it sounds fantastic!
Maybe we can meet there next week for a milkshake?...or i can take you to my current fav coffee place up opposite Newcastle Beach, much nicer on a sunny day - but any day will do.

Calli Strawberry Jam said...

Poopy-woopy, looks like I miss out on another very cool thing. Oh well, looks like I'll have to find my own very cool thing to do. Hmmm. Deep thinking required on this one. And a shower.
Cxx