Monday 2 March 2009

Aaargh

We had a birthday party on a house boat last night, my first time on a house boat-whoot!  It was a 'Mississippi Ball'.  We weren't sure what to go as so we decided Mississippi pirates were cool (and I had a serious hankering to make some felt beards).  We 'aaarghed' and 'me-hartyed' our way onto the boat much to the amusement of everyone else at the party who hadn't dressed up.  Oh well, we had fun.  Although I do wonder if HP, Andrew and Ben had come as Big Plaid, Middle Sized Plaid and Little Plaid.  All they needed was their Goldilocks.

2 comments:

Triniti the Luddite said...

great felt beards.
Oh and at first i thought you were referring to the size of the guys in plaids not just the plaid and wondered if big plaid may get offended, but than realised that it was the shirts you were referring too and laughed out loud!

Kt Mac said...

Cool bears, woops beards. Beards just make any costume or moment a little bit crazy funn-er!! I am gutted I missed out on the house boat! I should be 1/2 way to Sydney now but they cancelled my shift and I am Oh so glad!!! xxx