Tuesday 17 March 2009

One is the lonliest Number

I have stolen some time away from my housekeeping and working, to post (I know that a few of you will be aghast at that, because I know you think I am dreadful at housekeeping and yes I agree, but keeping in contact with my sisters is really important, more important than a house that sparkles.) I know what it is like to feel like nobody else is reading or blogging. It does get kind of lonely. But, Miss Calico I am enjoying your posts, especially the amazing stuff you are making. Go You!
Oh, by the way, just so the other special amazing sisters don't feel left out of the just because presents, Linny yours is in a big bag along with many other very late and very early birthday presents. They will be winging there way some old time...just not prepared to pay $50 postage when I know somebody eventually will get over to you! KT Macdonald, you will have to wait for yours until I stop working and we can go together and find something amazing at the op shops that we haven't been to yet!
OK, all that to say here are some posts.
This one is just short. Dots and stripes. I love them. What a surprise when I looked under my table and found both. A little dotty around here....sure is.

1 comment:

Calli Strawberry Jam said...

Yay, yay, yay! It's so nice to have you back. And with such a great picture too. Maybe I'll have a try at making some art from this photo, might be cool?!
Cxx