Monday 9 March 2009

A Small Visit


I am working for the next two weeks so you will see little of me, although I may need to debrief in that case you will see lots of me - either way I needed to tell you this. It doesn't quite line up with Russell and the great cheese eating scheme, but it is funny all the same. It was my first day of work today and i had everything set out with uniforms etc. I hadn't got to the shoes but thought they would be a no- brainer. However I arrived home this afternoon to be regaled with stories of shoes flying off and hitting unsuspecting teachers, shoes flying off in the middle of being walked across the road by Aunty Kati. After further research, we discovered, that Kenzi Ruth had worn Connor's old school shoes to school today. They are only 5 sizes too big for her. Ronald McDonald comes to mind!
Oh my, The wheels have fallen off already and it's day 1!!!!t

1 comment:

Calli Strawberry Jam said...

Lucky your kids don't go to a Muslim school, Kenzi shoe incident could have been as bad as the reporter and George Bush! Hope the work goes well, you'll be great!
Cxx