Monday 16 March 2009

Up in the Blue Sky I Fly

I love seeing snippets into everyone's lives.  I seem to be the one with the most spare time and best internet access at the moment though.  I miss you guys, Trinny working her little feet off, Linny holed up with the in-laws, Kt Mac getting a life.  So I'm going to continue putting my stuff up, love it or leave it!  And now, onto the post...
Yesterday I went on an airplane.  Scratch that, make it - I went on four business jets (including sitting in the cockpit) and poked my head into a coast guard plane.  Cool.  We have a friend who is an airplane maintenance engineer and he took us to his work yesterday.  We saw how the other half live.  Seriously crazy.  
And whilst the business jets were very swish and posh, my favourite was the coast guard plane (not my photo) - it just oozed adventure and saving people.  

We also saw the wreckage of the Turkish Airlines plane which is being stored in a hanger across from where we were.  It was so weird seeing the plane that had made international news.
Lastly, some more girls, a little more fruity this time, although Andrew calls them my French girls.  They're eventually going to have necklaces on the felt balls.  I also had a making day with Rebecca on Friday, we whizzed up a few things but no photos yet.  They'll come...I think.

1 comment:

Kt Mac said...

Who is the freind with the plane connection??? Very very cool. I hope to work soemthing super exciting like that some time in the life of Mati Mac!! The French girls (well named Andy) are beautiful and saucy.