Wednesday 25 March 2009

Shoes...oh How I love Thee......

Especially when they are cheap as well as pretty.
The red ones a re Kenzi's Dorothy shoes. All she has to do is tap them together and wherever she is she will be wizzed home. I expect I will buy some for the two of you who are still absent from Oz!
The white ones are my retro old lady shoes that I will be wearing with knee high socks and long scarves in winter.
The black and white ones had dots and I love dots at the moment.
All in all a good scratch of the 'Oh, I need to go Op shopping' itch that I get occasionally........well weekly........hmmmmm daily!
This is a picture of the red shoes in action complete with pink socks and mozzie bite. The lavender oil is just not cutting it with the plague proportions of Mosquitoes that we have around at the moment. How cute are the shoes though????

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ooh, pretty pretty! Have you seen the 'Some girls wander' blog? I think you've got your own funky brand of style that includes a little of hers.

Cxx