Wednesday 4 March 2009

The Wedding

Remember the aprons that I made a while back. Well, they were put to good use over the weekend. We catered for a wedding. It was fun and busy. I had two very good off -siders and the wedding venue was beautiful.Kati was the runner up in the egg peeling competition. We had to peel 4 dozen boiled eggs. I think I was on my third, Kt was on her 8th and Mum was on her 22nd. We had all started at the same time. It must be one of those years of experience things! The master in actionThis is how Kt drove to the venue. It was rather hot, but really kust she flash them everywhere!I am glad Mum decided to opt for the clothes option. She was our trusty driver for the day and did a great job, even when my directing went out the window!It was so hot that guests and caterinf stuff were given cute little asian fans to cool us down. We did some of the fanning but then hung out in the cool room.The marques and tablesThe bride painting on fencing panels that the groom had written on when he was 16. It said he loved her. Yep, when they were 16.The salads. They were delicious. My favourite was the watermelon, Spanish onion and Feta Salad, with the roast pumkin, egg and baby spinach coming a close second.I made up labels for all the salads and had them on plate stands. It looked great, even if I do say so myself.
And just so you know she looks good in clothes too!
Thank you so much Mum and KT. I couldn't have done it without you guys. Thanks to Pobj and Connor and Kenzi who soldiered on without me for the day.

3 comments:

Calli Strawberry Jam said...

Oh Trinny, they look soooo beautiful! Recipes please, please, please, please! You (as well as your wonderful assistants) did an amazing job.

Linny said...

yes, ditto on the recipes! Glad kt put clothes on!

Kt Mac said...

I can't believe you out that terrible 1/2 nude pict of me. I look like a fat leso!!Lucky the last pict only has me looking 1/2 pregnant!!! It was fun, well when we were in the cool room with the groom!!!!! Salads were YUM if only we got to eat some. The spit roast necknok boys were about 13 and loved Trinny!!!!