Tuesday 24 March 2009


Every so often people need to be reminded that it's ok to be different and to be who God created you to be. Kenzi needed reminding of that not so long ago and some amazing person sent her this DVD. She loves it and we love it because it reminds us all that keeping our eyes firmly fixed on Our Maker is way better than keeping our eyes fixed on the latest fashions,trends or personalities.
Kenzi is resilient. She loves being different. And I love that and pray continuously that it will always be so. I also pray that we will always have people in our life that love us for who we are.
Thank you for loving me well duckies.
I love you all very much.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love Kenzi's differentness, I hope that she can keep it and it's so cool that you're not making her all cookie-cutter.

I'm in England at the moment and the internet won't let me sign in to the blog or my email. I'll keep trying but if you don't hear from me it's not because I've fallen into a canal and been eaten by a crocodile.

Cxx