Tuesday 17 March 2009

I'm Turning Japanese....I Really think so.

I have 19 of the most beautiful students ever...and they are 16 year olds...and they can hardly understand me....but they love me anyway. Just a few highlights
1. Sharing the gospel with all 19 on Thursday. It was awesome. Lots of miming and pictures and smiling!
2. Dolphin Cruise
3. Making Anzac biscuits
4. And a conversation that went like this.
Hiroto : 'Teacher Triniti, do you know The Charlie's Angels?"
Triniti : "Yes"
Hiroto : "You look like a Charlie...you know Cameron Diaz"
I told him that he was my friend forever.....
I will miss them when they go, but I am looking forward to putting the wheels back on at home and slowing the pace a little.

2 comments:

Calli Strawberry Jam said...

You go Angel-girl! The pic of the boat is really pretty, the water looks amazing. Looks like lots of fun, being touristy and getting paid for it!
Cxx

Anonymous said...

You are Cameron Diaz! That's so true. I love it!

-andrew