Monday 2 March 2009

A little visit from Anon

Kati was staying with us and had started the Stir Fry in the kitchen (I know that is the obvious place to cook dinner but story explains my clarification) and I was in and out doing a few things with the kids. I can’t remember now, but a few things hadn’t ‘gone to plan’ and then I went in to join Kati and turned the jug on to boil the water for the noodles (should be simple I know) but when I did that, the kettle blew up – sparks, bangs, the lot! It took with it half the power in the house but your inivative sister wouldn’t be deterred….and carried the stir fry to the garage where we did have power and continued cooking our dinner!

It was quite funny and as the kids each discovered us cooking up a storm in the garage….the smell was enough to draw mice from under the house….it got funnier and funnier.


3 comments:

Calli Strawberry Jam said...

Aaah, that is awesome! Andrew and I are killing ourselves laughing, and the pics just make the story even better. I'm so, so glad you joined in the sister fun Rohan!
Cxx

Kt Mac said...

yep welcome aboard! I will cook dinner in your garage anytime to hang out with you guys!! XX

Anonymous said...

I can't take any credit....big sister Trin did the hard work.

Thanks Trin, and I hope you made it to school x

P.S. KT - if i hear 'when is Kati coming back?' one more time....
soon? we hope so x