Sunday 29 March 2009

From Scarecrow to Sleak

Kenzi has been pulling her Rapunzel hair out at school and let's face it, she looks like she just got out of bed...not in a good way but in a 'I have been in bed for 4 days, thrashing about with nightmares and somehow my teddybear is tangled up in this mess as well' kind of way.
so, we decided to do the chop. We played hairdressers today and despite my track record, I managed to not totally wreak havoc on the do. I thought she would hate it, but she has been dancing around all night flicking her hair and batting her eyelids. She is such a doll!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

very very cute!
I would love it too....

Happy Days to the family :)

Calli Strawberry Jam said...

Man, she looks GOOD. And what's the cute little top? Looks sweet. Nice job on the cut, glad you didn't get the clippers out and go to town like you did with me. Eeek!