Sunday 15 March 2009

Thankyou, Thankyou, A Million Times Thankyou

I got a package today.  And it was a package all for me, no sharing or anything!  I opened it and squealed at the deliciousness that spilled out (literally spilled out cause the packaging had to be taped and bagged somewhere along the way cause it was stuffed full!).  It was a dress full of summer picnics on green grass, Saturday mornings spent at markets buying baskets of fruit and sun dappling on little rushing brooks-everything that is opposite to the grey, drizzly weather outside my window.  Thankyou, thankyou, thankyou for sending a ray of sunshine my way Big Sister.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks just as good as I thought it would. It's a just because present and yes it is for those lovely spring days that will be upon you in no time.
Glad you like it. It jumped out at me when I was op shopping and I couldn't resist the style, design and price.
Happy just because.
Love Trin

Kt Mac said...

Yep it is super duper nice on you!! xxx