Sunday 15 March 2009

Tea for One, Not Two

Like the tea girl?  She's a newby to add to the collection of girls playing in my suitcase (that's where my collection of Queen's Day stuff is living).  And she has a new dress, wallpaper samples are so my newest best friend.  Her little quote says 'each cup of tea represents an imaginary voyage'.  I like that.  And I'm trying my best to start drinking tea (superfoods are my other newest best friend), perhaps I can make up a little story to go with each cup of tea that I drink, it'll be more fun that way!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your art is so totally fab. How are you doing it?
You are going to make so much mola that you could get the orginal of Soule Mama's book with her kids all attched. Keep on stock piling lovey.
They are soooo beautiful.
Love Tron