Tuesday 29 April 2008

It's Your Day of Days!

HAAAAPPPPPYYYYYY BIIIIIIIIRRRRRRTTTHHDDDDDAAAAAAAYYYYYY Trinny!

We hope that you get to celebrate it as they do in Katroo,
The sure know how to say "Happy Birthday to You!"

We're very, very glad that you're not a wasn't,
You are You , and that's VERY pleasant.

And now the rhyming ends cause I've only just gotten out of bed and I really can't manage more than 4 lines!

We love you ooooodles and cabooooodles, and we hope you have a smagmiferous day.  We'd love to see your list of 34 things to do before you turn 35, and I'll try to come up with my 26 things to do before I turn 27.

Big, sloppy Aunty Mavis kisses:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Happy Birthday!

3 comments:

Triniti the Luddite said...

Brenton has banned me from using this site until all material that is not pure is removed!!!!!!!!
Thanks for the birthday greeting!
It will be hard to beat next year, but you have 364 days to work on it.
You all make me laugh and are a great part of making my day wonderful even if on the other side of the world.
Great to talk to you.
Love Trin

Linny said...

I am aghast... I have no words...

Linny said...

P.S. Please feed your husband Ferry!!!