Friday 1 August 2008

What's in the Box with the Dots!

http://sunshine-wishes.blogspot.com/2007/10/guess-what.html
(I hope I am not breeching any copy write laws by using this image - I love it!)
Everybody likes surprises and because it's August and because I feel like reading a limerick or two here is what you have to do.
Write a limerick to add to our comments. I will read them to my family and they will laugh and choose the best one. That person will then be sent a dotty, spotty box or bag with some special somethings inside. It will be a surprise for you when you open it....but I promise it won't be a bag of cow manure (That is saved for my garden) It will be something deliciously surprising and wonderfully whimsical.
You have until August 15th to write and send your limericks. So rhyme away. Don't delay. Do it today. Don't watch Home and Away. Have your say. Write a limerick today!

No comments: