Thursday 14 August 2008

Fertiliser

I found this image here.

This was a great story from a friend of mine whose daughter is a very girly Year 4 girl, but lives on a farm...so knows all the ins and outs of how to grow good stuff. It made me laugh out loud, especially because of the four Macdonald farm girls. Her daughters name is Elise. Here is her story:


Elise was relaying a story to me over breakfast this-morning about having to play the recorder in music lessons yesterday.
Elise to Kelsie: I don’t want to put this in my mouth when all these other people have been sucking on it!

Kelsie: It’s alright Elise, Mrs Blatch has fertilized them.
Elise: EEEEEWWWWWWW that’s disgusting!!! I’m soooo not putting that in my mouth. Do you even know what that is Kelsie?
Kelsie: No what?
Elise: Its chook poo!!
Elise and Kelsie: EEEEEWWWWWWW


No comments: