Sunday 17 August 2008

Blessings


Everyday I am blessed. Today I was reminded of just how much I am blessed.
Brenton has an opportunity to go to Indonesia for 2 weeks on a mission trip with Medowie School - however we haven't the funds for him to go.
We both feel as though God is saying go and so we believe that the money issue will not be a problem. This morning we got together as a family to talk about it and to pray about it.
After we had talked about it Connor ran into his room and bought out his money that he has been saving $3.20. I cried. It was so amazing.

Then we prayed. Kenzi prayed that we would trust to see the way forward.....not our words, her words.
I cried. It was so beautiful.
Even if the Indonesia thing doesn't happen we have those moments from today that will live with me forever. What amazing, incredible blessings I have been given. Every day I need to remember that.
Have a great day! Count your blessings and enjoy them!

2 comments:

Calli Strawberry Jam said...

Maybe you could sell one of the kids? We'd put a bid in for them!

Hope it works out ok, going or not.

xx

Kt Mac said...

I am sitting in the public library crying along with you! That was so precious and perfect of both of them. Wow you have amazing kids. Am praying for indinesia to get prepared and ready for a visit from the 'Dodge!' much love xxxx