Sunday 24 August 2008

Sir Connor

Mr Connor never ceases to surprise and delight me. Today I nearly wet myself laughing because as we were eating tea he was sitting beside me. He ha-hummed at one point and I looked around only to see him with a pair of glasses on from out of the dress-up box. He looked at me over the top of his glasses and said "Hello, my name is Mr Connor and I am your teacher for today!" How ever did my quiet, shy little man get so comfortable with himself? However am I going to maintain bladder competence if he keeps on springing those sorts of things on me?
School finished about 10 minutes ago and I am still chuckling at the antics.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is brilliant! A and I thought it was hilarious. You go boy!
Cxx

Kt Mac said...

SOOOOO funny. He´´s a blinger and a cutie!! xx Woops blinder!!