Thursday 21 August 2008

Get Smart



Andrew and I had a cheap date night last week so we could blow the budget this week.  We went to the movies and saw Get Smart.  It was FANTASTIC.  I laughed, and laughed, and laughed, and laughed.  Maybe it's cause I don't get out of the house enough, but gosh it was good.  And Anne Hathaway does an awesome Agent 99, very like the old one but more self-reliant, independent, and not so Max-adoring,  you go girl!  If you have the chance to see this, I think it's a must.  And someone tell Dad to go see it, I think he'd love it.

1 comment:

Triniti the Luddite said...

We have recommended this to Dad.
I love that you have a date night once a week. It is something that you need to carry on. When you have babies if you are living around us (hint hint) I will come and watch little Andy and Calli while you go for beach walks and canoe rides and jolly romps around.
I love Anne Hathoway.