Thursday 28 August 2008

Smatterings - what a great word!

These are just a smattering of things we have done in the last few days....mainly Kenzi and I because Connor has been at school and Pobj has been at work.
We made thank you cards.

She dressed as poison ivy, complete with plants in her shoes.

She shaving creamed her doll after doing shaving cream pictures on the table.

He played soccer with his mates and had a great time.

She used a shower cap because her hair was done before the shower.

She wore wearing all op-shop items.

Smatterings.

2 comments:

Calli Strawberry Jam said...

Cool, you're smatterings are so great! My smatterings consist of eating, sleeping and uni working. I've had a weird head bug that's put me out of action for a bit, poop. Assignment due tomorrow and I've only got 153 words of 2500. Gulp.

Cxx

Calli Strawberry Jam said...

And Kenzi's Poison Ivy outfit is awesome!