Friday 22 August 2008

Back from the Dead


They say that the best things in life are free..I should have remembered this when I spent months saving up for a camera fix-up...because it ended up costing nothing, nada, nit! The nice delivery man who appeared at my door this morning when I was unshowered, bra less and in my sleep trackies (Ha, the spell check for this had the word tackies - how fitting!) nearly got a big hug! I was so surprised and excited. SO my camera is back from the dead. All better. It's like seeing a friend again after a long absence. Canon is awesome and great and fantastic and wonderful and amazing. YIPEE!
In honor and recognition of my camera, my friend and my recorder of life I will give it a break from posting any photo's tonight (besides I cannot find the usb cable that I need) and stick with faithful flickr until tomorrow when I am going camera crazy and posting all those things that I have not been able to photograph because of my lack of camera stasis.

1 comment:

Kt Mac said...

I agreee CANON is wonderful!!! But my camera is malfunctioning and I am in Denmark and it came from ireland and I´am only 1\4 of the way home on an epic journey.... what to do ..... Boo Hoo Kt xx