Sunday 10 August 2008

Birthday Extensions



The great thing about getting birthday presents late is that it extends your very special day. You feel extra special for extra longer.....especially when the gift is so amazing.
I got a fabulous bag of fabric from my fabulous Amsterdam sister and brother in law for my belated birthday gift. I love fabric and this fabric is exceptional. I haven't yet spread them all out, because I am way too excited about how they look all in a pile, folded...a promise of what is to come...the unfolding...the creating...the wearing.
And isn't it nice when you know people know you well.
Thank you lovelies for my lovelies!

1 comment:

Calli Strawberry Jam said...

You're very, very welcome. Wish you lived a little closer so we could raid each other's stashes!

Love you caboodles loads.

xx