Sunday 24 August 2008

Bad Wife and Mother

Find this cool photo of pool volleyball here.
I realised today that I am bad wife and mother. Not because I don't love, fed and clothe my family. Not because I don't laugh with them, play with them or hug them. No, it's because neither my husband or my babies have ever had a game of water volleyball in the pool at the farm! How could I have missed this essential part of them being part Macdonald? How did Brenton ever get me up the aisle without having gone at least one round of this fun, mad, crazy and intensely competitive game? HOW?
So, because nobody has seemed to notice this,( thanks for overlooking it and letting me marry the boy if you did notice it ) I have decided that we need to have at least one game of pool volley ball over the Christmas break.
Who is in?
Also I think the rule needs to be that partners cannot be on the same team. I seem to remember it being a lot more fun when John and Linda, Rik and Donna and Mum and Dad where on opposing teams - not quite marital bliss! and lots of cheating to win against your spouse!
So, game on?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like most of our boys slipped through the (volleyball) net! Looks like it's game on at Christmas time.
Cxx

Anonymous said...

COUNT ME IN!!!
so there.
cant wait to c all of u in december!! woooo!!!
miss u all billions.
(although im hoping i will c trin sometime b4 december. hehe)
luv u all loads.
Spani.
Xx.

Kt Mac said...

I AM THERE!!!! I am also part of the WINNING team only, Sign up for my team or be a loser!! Kenzi and Connor can wear flippers to make them taller- hang on then how do I get taller!!! XXX