Friday 8 August 2008

To Russia with Love

I have two great sister -in-laws who are Russian. (I have another sister in law who lives in the UK, but this is not about her) One of them lives in Russia, so I don't get to see her very often, nor do we chat very often because I am not a big phone fan. I am looking forward to the time when she too is in OZ.
One of them has recently moved to Oz from Russia and we have hung out a bit. One of the glorious things about this is that Yulia is doing a beauticians degree at Tafe and guess who her guinea pig is??? Me!!!!!
Not me in this photo! Find it here.
How can I say no if it is in the name of education. It is my duty. So I must grin and bear the hand massages, ex foliations, back massages.....I could go on and on and on, but I won't.
So I say yippee for sister in laws!

2 comments:

Calli Strawberry Jam said...

Mmmmmmm. That's all I have to say.

Kt Mac said...

fantastic I am jealous!!