Wednesday 20 August 2008

Huff Puff

Find this groovy pic here.
Yup, that's what I did.  I downloaded the first week of Podrunner (First Day to 5K) and I headed out into the rainy streets yesterday morning for a bit of interval training.  I don't think I'll be heading out with Andrew for the Amsterdam Marathon, but it's really nice to cruise the early-morning, shiny, wet streets with only a handful of people about.  And I didn't keel over and die like I thought I might, it was just the right level.  Although now that I'm running I don't have as much time to peruse the roadside garbage piles.  Sigh.  Poor me.

2 comments:

Triniti the Luddite said...

how funny are we. this morning i started the 20mins for 20 days walking/jogging. i am doing way to much baking and not enough exercising. then i got home and read this. we must be sisters or something. well done on this although your bikeriding is way enough for fitness. i will cheer from the sidelineswhen you do the 5 k. i walked to the newsagents and back in 20 mins this mrning, saw sunrise and froze my nose.
have a great day.

Kt Mac said...

You guys are good. I am eating Sweden out of Denmark (!!! I know it's seperate!!) But I cycle a minimum of 190kms per week- wow that's long!! xxxxxx