Sunday 2 November 2008

Bowls and Buttons




My sisters are so good at knowing me. Look what I got for a late Birthday present. You rock at recycle centre shopping Linny!
Perfect for my buttons that I got for a thank you present! You will sure have to find a place to live next that has button Strawberry Jam, that should be a criteria!
It is nice to be known and it is nice to have very clever and creative munchkins for sisters!
(The other creative and clever sister is somewhere in the world thinking about gifting me a little black bubby - I'll have one of those over a snuff box any day KT!)

2 comments:

Calli Strawberry Jam said...

Ooh, so pretty! And the kids jokes are great, they're way better than the jokes my nanny kids would come up with when they were your kids age!
Cxx

Kt Mac said...

i was wondering if or how you would include me as I never send anything!! But my boxes are full of gooddies for you all! xx