Monday 3 November 2008

Teeth a-plenty


I am being a Tooth fairy tonight...actually I am very excited about being a fairy. I think I will wear pink gossamer wings, a diamond and pearl tiara and a white shimmery dress. I will float in, snatch away that tooth and leave some money - why? because when you are 5 it is nice to imagine and dream and because my baby girl loves all things fairies! (It happened too soon. Next time I will have a tooth house made, one like Cal's decoration with a little pocket - this time it is in a pretty bag under her pillow)

1 comment:

Calli Strawberry Jam said...

Ooh, that's soooo cool. There's a great little tooth fairy thing on a blog somewhere, I'll email it if I can find it, although I like the idea of the house, like our pottery houses that Den made for our teeth.

Cxx