Sunday 23 November 2008

Good Morning Snowshine


I woke up to snow this morning (that's snow on the flat roof and the ridged roof below)!  Actually, I woke up to a mixture of snow, hail and rain.  When I got Nafta out of bed it had started to snow again.  I was so excited and every time I said "Nafta, it's snowing" he'd laugh and laugh.  I tried to video it on our camera but totally stuffed up so you'll just have to take my word for it that it was hilarious and totally cracked me up.  

I had a fun day playing with Nafta and going through Rebecca and Ben's bookshelf when he was napping.  And then I cycled home in the above weather conditions.  I almost died, it was ice cream headache worthy.  I was mostly frozen by the time I got home and I started to drip as everything started to thaw when I was walking up the stairs.  That's the not-so-nice part about cycling in winter and the snow.

1 comment:

Triniti the Luddite said...

snow
beautiful
jealous
but warm