Monday 24 November 2008

Change - a message for myself!

Everybody knows that I am not good at change. I don't like it. If Neverland were a real place I would set up in a tree beside Peter Pan and Tinkerbell - honestly growing up is overrated......However change happens and I have to deal with it. My babies grow every day - i cry and deal with it. My church closes - i rant and grieve and deal with it. My sisters all move to the other side of the world - I cry and blog and deal with it. My breasts sag and my bottom expands - I feel old and deal with it. But this...how will I deal with this, a landmark in my city being taken apart! How will I direct people to my place now that the mining equipment is no longer on the corner they have to turn left at? Hmmmm, change is inevitable,
Deal with it!

1 comment:

Calli Strawberry Jam said...

How will you deal with the change of having sisters home? Not long now!