Wednesday 19 November 2008

Less Map More Bits

I have a hard time sleeping in on holidays.  There's just so much to do and so much to see that I want to get out of bed as soon as possible to start doing and seeing.  Today I woke up and started to bleach and stamp.  
Yesterday's kringloop trip loaded me up with crafty stuff that I was itching to start stitching.  Hehe, not really but I couldn't resist the rhyme.  I bought some doilies that I want to stitch onto things but I didn't like the colour so I decided to bleach them in the hopes of gaining a better colour.  
It didn't really work.  The bright red one turned a bright orange.  The other one is still soaking so here's hoping that it will be better! 
 I also got this groovy stampy thing.  Cool huh?  Especially for 6o cents with 3 little stamp pads and a gazillion letters in a wooden box.  Now that's what I call a score.
PS I'm totally loving Emiliana Torrini at the moment.  She is my current soundtrack.

2 comments:

Kt Mac said...

I am excited about christmas not just pool volley ball but also the crafty presents my sisters will give me!!! And you can love all the foreign presents I will give you!! yes cal I did it again you get more than one present due to my lack of memmory! x

Triniti the Luddite said...

It all looks great. Perhaps you need dye to do the doilies? The bag is beautiful. You are a clever chicky.