Saturday 1 November 2008

Party Central Continues

These are the cupcake boxes that I made. We drew and coloured all the kids favourite Mr Men. A laminated one will go on top of the iced cupcake and then it will all be wrapped in clear cellophane and popped into their take home party bags. Believe it or not it is really a very economical way to do a take home cake - just time intensive!
The Mr Men they get to paint on their take home party bags is their favourite. These are the girls bags. Boys still in small pieces!
The whole bag costs about 25cents because I got the fabric for 50c a metre and I can get approx 3 bags out of 1m. Yep, I am happy to sew and cook and create if it saves money. The planning continues......

1 comment:

Calli Strawberry Jam said...

Hmph, wish I was invited to this party. Looks fuuuuuun.

Cxx